Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crazy about Rugby

Oh, these Kiwis :) - they are already getting crazy about rugby and their team the "All Blacks". But you know what, I love this attitude. A bit similar with our passion for the Deutsche Fussballmannschaft, but here everybody gets nuts when it comes to the All Blacks.

So, we will have the World Cup around October this year. I am not sure, if this entire country comes to a entire standstill, but if they continue to play as they did in the last tournament(s), ... oh dear, it'll be a big party mile :)

And, I just heard this morning that the forth term at school is shortened (ein Schuljahr wird hier in 4 termns eingeteilt), so the other terms are a bit longer. Cool, means the entire family can go to the stadiums and support our team!

Wahoo - this is a plane!


Oh, yeah, and look, Air New Zealand has even painted one of their planes - look at the picture below. Awesome, looks really cool.

If you see this one the All Blacks are not far away!


But that's not all. Last time I was on an Air New Zealand flight - and you should know, that I never ever watch these boring safety video instructions (especially from Lufthansa with these stupid puppets which even don’t look for real).
So the last time, when I was on an Air NZ flight, I didn't really paid attention to this safety video, but heard only with one ear something like: "Even if you fly with us often, please keep your eyes on the briefing.". The "What? The briefing? This doesn't sound familiar to me?". What the heck are they showing, is it already the entertainment system which has started?
So I moved my attention towards the screen, and look, this is what Air New Zealand presented as their safety instruction video.

And I LOVE it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment